Wow, I can't believe the last time I posted was before I had the baby. Our lives have changed so much in the past few months. Here are just a few things: I finished student teaching in November and graduated in December, we had Logan in January, we bought a house, we moved in with my mom for five weeks while we remodeled the house, and then finally we moved into our house! It seems just like yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. It is crazy how time is speeding at such an accelerated rate. I have heard that the older you get, the faster time goes. I am beginning to realize how true this is!
We have taken SO MANY pictures since the baby has been born that I want to post and I think the easiest way to organize the pictures is into different events. Hopefully this picture purge isn't too overwhelming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment