Wow, is it really that time? Am I really finished with school? I feel like I have waited for forever for this moment to be here and it's here! I have a huge assignment to work on over the next week then I am free from school forever! I originally wanted to get my master's degree but then I decided um.. nah. Maybe in a few years down the road I will change my mind and want to go back to school. But for now I am finished! So you ask "Now what?" My plan is to survive the next week with this huge beast of an assignment and then work work work until the baby comes. He'll be here on groundhog's day (Feb. 2nd) and I can hardly wait. I am getting huger and huger my the hour. This little guy in my tum tum is moving all the time which is a good sign that he is doing well. I have my 31 week OB appt on Wednesday then I will be going in for check ups every two weeks. What the heck? 9 more weeks? Is that real? Time flies when you're having fun. So even though like 2 people read this blog, I am going to try and keep regular updates. The picture above is a picture I took tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment