Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Hospital

January 24th 2012

My water broke at 3 in the morning.  I was in labor for ten hours and pushed for two. Everything went so smoothly.  I couldn't have asked for a better delivery!  I didn't get the epidural until I was dilated to an 8.  I wanted to see how far I could go.  After I got the epidural, I actually got to enjoy the delivery.  My Dr. was surprised because I was the one asking if everyone was doing ok.  My mom and sister were in the delivery room with Joel and I and I wanted to make sure they weren't going to pass out!  But they all did so great.  Joel was an amazing coach.  He was so encouraging and loving and so excited to see our little boy.  Here are the pictures:

                                         *At the hospital after my water broke.

                                                   *About ready to pop!

                                         *So ready to see little Logan!












                                                   *The proud daddy

                                         *Introducing the Potters!

                                                   *First meal, I was starving!


                                         *Proud Grandma Pam

                                                   *First diaper change by daddy





                                                   *The next morning after birth

                                         *Right after birth

                                                   *Uncle Sam


                                         *Taking a snooze




                                                   *Ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment