Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Misc.

Ok so this should be the last post for a while!  Here are some random photos of our little family and our cute little boy:




                                         *Seriously, can you get any cuter than that?!?!

                                         *Oh how I love this little guy

                           *This is when he started bringing toys to his mouth!  We were so excited!


                                         *First Trax ride.. not too sure about it.

                                         *Temple Square

                                         *Salt Lake Temple with the fam




                                         *He loves that bumbo

*This is one of those moments where my heart melted.  There is something special about the bond between a father and son.  Joel is such an incredible dad.

                           *Picnic at the park on Memorial Day.  We LOVE when Joel has days off.



                                         *What a stud

                                         *Eating solids!

        *Yes, I'm one of those moms where I think it's cute when my baby has a messy face!

                                         *Another melt-my-heart moment.  I love this kid.

                                         *Look who found his feet!

                                         *First time in the swing.  I think he likes it!  Success!

                                         *He LOVE those two fingers

*Joel told me not to post this picture but I couldn't resist!  Logan was being SO fussy.  Joel started singing "I Am a Child of God" and Logan immediately stopped to listen to daddy sing.  So precious!!  (Notice the Care Bear pillow!  Haha!)

                                         *Strong neck!  No longer a bobble head!

                                         *Look at those eyes.  I love this stinkin' kid!

                                         *I think he's a little proud of himself.  Don't ya think?

Dear Logan,

I know you are too little to understand this but I want you to know how much joy you have brought into me and daddy's lives.  I love your fake coughs to try and get my attention.  I love when you smile at me with your toothless grin.  I love when I am looking away and look back at you only to see a huge smile on your face.  I love how you love being sung to.  I love how you love being read to and pat each page of the book as I read to you.  You poop on me, pee on me, barf and slobber on me all while smiling.  I love your giggle and how you're patient with dad and me as we learn how to take the best care of you but sometimes make mistakes.  I hope you know that dad and I lay in bed at night talking and giggling at the many things you do.  Who know that being a mom would bring so much happiness into my life.  Thank you for opening my heart in ways I never thought possible.  I love you little Logan and look forward to many, many years of laughter and fun adventures with you in our lives.

Love,
mom

2 comments:

  1. wow, that was an awesome surprise...tons of pictures and tons of updates! love it! logan is so stinkin cute!! he looks like he could be wyatt's brother :)

    i miss you!! let me know when you're coming to st. george. if you promise to make me dinner i'll even let ya stay with me. ;) seriously, we can go to the lake, zion's, and maybe even vegas if you're up to it.

    love ya!!
    niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many new posts I don't know what to do with myself! DO I LAUGH OR CRY!?!? haha j/k I loved seeing all of the pictures!

    Here are all of my comments:
    -Logan is a cutie-bum.
    -Your house reno was more intense than I realized!
    -Congrats on graduating!
    -Charisa is cute pregnant
    -Sad I missed your baby shower!
    -You looked too beautiful right after having a baby!

    love you sweety!
    Amb

    ReplyDelete