Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Remodel

Here are some pictures of our house before we moved in.  I remember thinking at this point "are we every going to be able to move in??"  But we're all settled and moved in now and LOVING IT!  No noisy neighbors!  And it's nice not having to worry about being too loud at nights when Joel got off work late.  I love having more room and space!  It's awesome.  These are just the before pictures.  I'll have to post after pictures later.  Enjoy :)

                                         *The downstairs hallway didn't have carpet for some reason...


                                         *Typical split entry Utah home layout

*Particle board that had to be torn up from the entire top level.  Poor Joel                          
   worked hours on end trying to tear this stuff up!  This delayed the move-in process for a few weeks.




                                         *We had to get the floors ready to lay the tile in the kitchen




1 comment: