Sunday, June 10, 2012

Coming Home

As new parents, we were so excited to bring our new little addition home.  We knew we would love him, we just didn't know how much.  Who would have thought that a little life who literally sucks the life out of you can bring you so much love and joy.  He has brought Joel and I closer together in ways I never thought possible.  I love Joel more now than I ever have.



                                         *Proud cousins



                                         *Proud Aunt and Uncle


                                         *Basking in the sun trying to beat Jaundice



                                                   *Snug as a bug in his bassinet



                                         *Proud grandma Pam and great grandma June




                                                   *Joel's 28th birthday.  My first cake ever!

                                         *Chillaxin with daddy

                                         *First Stroller Ride

                                         *Blessing Day-March 25th 2012

                                         *Blessing Day

                                                   *Grandpa Darrin



                                         *First smile on camera


                                                   *Uncle Grant teaching Logan how to play drums


                                         *Happy Easter!

                                         *First Easter with the three of us!

                                         *Happy boy!!!


More to come!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment