Thursday, June 28, 2012

5 months!

Baby boy is five months old!  He is getting so big.  He already has two bottom teeth and he is starting to sit up and he is a rollin' boy!  As soon as we put him on his back, he rolls over and after a while he gets frustrated and wants to roll to his back but he can't quite figure it out.  Logan is the love of our lives.  He makes us laugh everyday.  He is always so smiley, I love it!  One of my favorite things about little Logan is that he LOVES music.  He loves it when I sing to him.  I feel like I have the best voice in the world (and if you've heard me sing, you know this is far from true).  And he absolutely loves "talking."  He thinks he's carrying a full conversation with you.  Joel and I are always giggling at all the fun new tricks he learns everyday.  I took this video today.  Enjoy!



Other news:  Charisa had her baby!!!  She was a week and a day over due.  Because the placenta was so old (41 weeks), the baby wasn't getting enough strength when the contractions started coming so they had to do a c-section.  It was a very emotional day but everything went great!!!  Mommy and baby are both happy and healthy!  Beckham Clark Jolley was born this morning at 7:40am, weighed 8 lbs 12 ounces and was 20 inches long.  Here's a sneak peak at my new adorable nephew and the newest member to the Long clan:


No comments:

Post a Comment