Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Commencement

A week after Joel and I got married, I started the Elementary Education program at Utah Valley University.  These were some of the best years of my life and I met so many wonderful people.  I have absolutely loved receiving an education and learning how to be a good, effective teacher.  I have had so many influential teachers in my life who have helped me overcome some of my most challenging learning disabilities and I have always wanted to help children the way I have been helped. I put off teaching for the time being so I can be a stay-at-home mommy.  I have learned so much in the program and student teaching that I know is going to help me be a better mom.

Here are some of the pictures from my graduation:

April 26, 2012

                                         *My proud mommy who has helped me so much along the way.

*My biggest strength and support.  I could not have done this without all of his love, encouragement, and many (many) pep talks as I struggled through math and discouragement and wanting to give up.  Joel, without you, this wouldn't have happened.  I love you with my whole heart!

                                         *Can you see me??

                                         *The proud (and handsome) husband

*My proud dad!  I will never forget my dad standing in most random spot to wave at me and give me a huge hug!  I was soo happy to see him!  I love you dad!

                                                   *My brother and cute niece

                                         *Sister and brother-in-law.  Man I love these two!


                                       *My sweet mommy

                                         *The crew

                                     *My biggest cheer leader!  He was pooped at the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment