Friday, October 8, 2010

A side note...

Wow, it has been a while since I last posted. School has not only started but it's almost midterm! Woo hoo! When did that happen? Oh yeah, all the sudden projects and due dates start piling high! So.. Joel Potter and I have been married for over a year now. I am madly in love with this guy! As I have been evaluating myself as a wife. I have come across a few things that I have learned. My list is small as I am newly married and you can feel free to add to the list if you would like!
  • Never leave the wash in the dryer or washer over night
  • Stay on top of the dishes!
  • Never go to bed angry... always talk things out and kiss each other goodnight
  • Communicate
  • Be supportive (in school, work and callings)
  • Budget, budget, BUDGET! Know where every dollar is being spent
  • Prioritize, even if cleaning has to be put on the back burner
  • Share the responsibility of the housework
  • Laugh. Everyday.
  • NEVER criticize
  • Read and pray together everyday
Those who know me, know that I am a list person... I hope you enjoyed this little snippet as I take a lil break.

No comments:

Post a Comment