Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is summer really over?!

Dear friends,

School has officially started. Because I
LOVE what I am studying, it's not that big of a deal. I get to be an Elementary Education graduate! A teacher is one of the most important and powerful influences in a young child's life. This semester, however, will be my very hardest. I am taking 18 credit hours (7 classes), working 3 days a week (24 hours), I am the Second Counselor in Young Women's, ALONG WITH cooking, cleaning and helping Joel stay sane with his CRAZY schedule! This semester I am taking my final math class EVER! For those of you who know me, you know that I am not a math person. Never have been. Luckily, I have a smart hub who can help me. We'll see if I survive the hardest semester of my life. The good thing: The Lord is on my side helping me every step of the way. I think that even somedays he may be carrying me. So here I go! I am ready/excited/nervous/pumped and already exhausted thinking about the new semester. Iknow that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Here are a few pics for your enjoyment:


























Although overwhelmed, I had an awesome summer full of relaxation, road trips, sleep, and
vacations to prepare my mind for the mental exhaustion that it's about to face. That having been
said, I will be posting pictures soon of all my many 2010 summer adventures! I finally got an
adapter for my SD card woot! So long suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment