- Go camping
- Go hiking...lots!
- Go to CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
- Go swimming/hot tubbing
- Lots of BBQ's (one down, 50 to go!)
- Save a million dollars so we don't have to work too much during school in the fall (wishful thinking? I think not!)
- Go roller blading
- Go to a movie drive-in
- Stock up on camping gear
- Celebrate our one year anniversary!!!
- Go to a Petey B. Concert
That is just a small but AWESOME list so far. I may be adding to it because I can't seem to remember what some of the other things that we want to do. So far summer has been great with my Joel. We have attended a Peter Brienholt Concert (our second since we've been married) and it was so great. I will post pictures soon. I always wondered what it would be like when I was married and if my husband would like the ol' Pete...and YES he does! I married the right guy!
Updates: I officially have my passport so that we can venture into a new land called CANADA! I am working more hours... but I am still able to sleep in...SWEET! We are both registered for fall. I got a 3.9 this past semester!!! This is the highest GPA I have ever received. My car is almost paid off. I am going to St. George with my family in a few weeks (girls only...sorry Joel, frozen pizza and hot pockets will have to do for a while).
On a much more serious/spiritual note..about a month ago, Joel got a new calling. He was recently called as the Elder's Quorum President. Woah! What a huge responsibility. It is so amazing to watch as Joel as already grown in such a short amount of time. As he attends his various meetings and takes the initiative to help others out, he is really fulfilling his calling to the best of his ability. I am so happy for him and excited to watch him grow over the next few years. To make things better, our ward just split so now he gets to completely start over and make about a million changes with hometeaching and calling new counselors etc. I have faith in him and know that he can do whatever he sets his mind to. If we trust in the Lord, He can make us stronger than we ever thought possible.
Nice post sweets! I love the part about saving a million bucks. I think we're up to about 632,120 right now.
ReplyDeleteI guess I fall under the category of "hubby" since I, also, read your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome that J is the EQP now!! I didn't know! I'm sure he's awesome at it.
And your summer to-do list looks a lot like ours! haha
Oh and I wanted to answer your question about the car and stuff. So pretty much the insurance is the same in Canada. Only problem is that they won't want to pay to repair our car because the car isn't worth it, so they'll probably buy it from us and we'll get way less than we could buy any new car with. Lame huh?
If I EVER get a job I'll probably just have to get a bus pass... or make Aaron get one? haha
Love ya summertime gal!
So glad you have a blog. Now I can see what you're up to. I got fed up with FB as you know. This is so much better. I hope you post a lot of pics of your trip to Canada. Your mom is so funny. Thanks for helping her get to my blog. At least I'm assuming or you wouldn't have seen my blog either. So see you around blogspotville :0)
ReplyDelete