Yes, I have officially started blogging.... I have 3 other weekly blogs that I have to do for class and decided it would be fun to start my own personal blog and include stuff that I WANT to talk about :D. Whether I have followers or not, I think this will be a good way to document important events in my life because let's face it, I DON'T JOURNAL. As much as I have the desire to, I just don't make time for it anymore. The sad thing is, I kept a pretty awesome journal on my mission. I have no idea how to post pictures or make the background pretty so this is a work-in-progress. Hopefully people can leave friendly comments guiding me through this.
Anyway, this is what has been going on in my life:
I am HAPPILY married to the best man in the world. Joel Potter. We met at a singles ward and with the help of my BFF, Joel and I started dating. We dated for about a year by the time we were married. Joel was so easy to fall in love with. He was the ward chorister and when I walked into the ward, I leaned over to my BFF (Amber Louise Leary Gusa the third) and said "whoa, who's he?!?!?!" BOOM! Now we've been married for 6 whole months! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! Joel and I are both going to school and working. Joel is going to school to be an engineer (good luck with all that math!) and I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher. I am attending Utah Valley University and I'm in the first semester of the program. It's a lot of work but is soooo much fun. We just found out that Joel has a lot longer in school than we anticipated. But it's totally worth it! Education is sooo important these days.
Ok, so I hope I didn't bore the heck outta ya. But I plan on posting pictures pretty soon...when I learn how. Peace out!
YAY HOO! :D WE'RE SO EXSHMITED THAT YOU'RE STARTING A BLOG ACOLE!! That just made my evening reading this post! If you need any help with your layout or design or whatevs just call me or sompin?
ReplyDeletelOVE YA BFF!
aMBIE